JOINING US AS A MEMBER
General membership in the International Society of Glomerular Disease is open to all individuals with an interest in glomerular disease. ISGD's cross-stakeholder model brings together clinicians, researchers, nurses, allied health professionals, industry, patients, and caregivers, along with allied professional societies and patient advocacy organizations.
We currently offer two categories of membership: Student/Fellow, and General. All members have access to the full spectrum of benefits.
In order to ensure our society is accessible to all interested persons, membership is free of charge.
- Rapid access to worldwide experts
- Members-only discussion forums and directory
- Mentorship programs
- CME programs
- Suggested curriculum ideas and recommendations
- Glomerular disease educational materials
- 50% off Glomerular Diseases journal publication fees
- International collaborations and networking
- Study-matching tools for patients and clinicians
- Clinical trial conduct educational programs
- Help setting up glomerular disease clinics, research labs, and centers of excellence
- Networking with international colleagues
- Professional development programs